As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
To assemble a piping bag, you’ll need:
- large wide mouthed, tall glass
- piping bag
- piping tip
- Place a piping tip inside a piping bag at the end of the bag.
- Twist the bag right above the piping tip. (see photos below)
- Fold the twisted end upwards, to prevent the contents from seeping out.
- Place the bag in a large tall glass.
- Fold the edges of the bag over the glass.
- Fill the piping bag.
- Twist the piping bag closed. Lift the bag up and place it on its side on the counter.
- Measure how far you will need to cut the bag from the end to expose the piping tip.
- Cut the piping bag about 1/2-1″ from the end.
- Gently guide the piping tip down so it sits perfectly at the end of the piping bag.
- Twist the piping bag to push the contents down and let it come out of the piping bag.