In order for sprinkles to adhere to the macaron batter, you need to sprinkle only a few sprinkles onto the macaron batter just after you’ve piped them.
- Pipe 1.5″ macarons
- Immediately add sprinkles to piped macarons. Only add a couple of sprinkles. If you add too many, the macarons could potentially not turn out. You can add sprinkles decoratively to an edge, in the center, or in a circle around the edge.
- Bake your macarons for the exact time required in your recipe.
- Let cool. Fill macarons with filling.
Decorative sprinkles are an added touch to your macarons. It’s a simple decoration to add, yet it brings out so much in a macaron.
- Rainbow colored sprinkles are perfect to add for a birthday celebration.
- Clear sprinkles add class to macarons
- Colored sprinkles in contrasting or comlimentary colors to macarons to add depth and make them eye catching.
You can also make your macarons with sprinkles theme colored: