Creamy crab pasta recipe is made with a linguine cream sauce and sundried tomatoes.
Serve creamy crab pasta with garlic bread for a satisfying mid week meal. Create this delicious pasta in only 30 minutes using a can of crab from your pantry.
Creamy crab pasta is a tasty and savory meal you can serve to your entire family. It makes leftovers easy for your lunch the following day, since it will stay good for up to 3-4 days in the refrigerator.
Creamy Crab Pasta Recipe
How to make creamy crab pasta recipe
Yield: 6 people
- 200 g linguine
- 120 g canned crab water removed
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp sundried tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 cup milk or half and half
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 1/4 cup peas frozen
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Cook linguine according to package instructions.
- In a medium frying pan on medium heat, combine sundried tomatoes (with a bit of their oil) and garlic. Cook for a minute or two until fragrant.
- Add salt, paprika and milk to the saucepan. Let it come to a low simmer and add mozzarella cheese and crab to the saucepan.
- Use a whisk to melt the cheese into the sauce. Add peas and cook for another minute or two until the sauce has come together. It won't be very thick.
- Add cooked pasta to the frying pan and coat together with the sauce. Cook for a minute or two.
- Dish out the pasta onto a place. Top the pasta with a bit of parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately
- Store for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.