Step by step guide how to make roasted cherry tomato bruschetta recipe in about 30 minutes.
Roast your tomatoes in the oven with drizzled olive oil.
Mix with fresh basil when it comes out of the oven.
Make your own crostini breads by brushing your baguette with olive oil and toasting them on high heat.
When they come out of the oven, rub the breads with garlic to give them a hint of garlic flavor that won’t be overpowering.
Our roasted cherry tomato bruschetta recipe is a restaurant style bruschetta that is to die for!
Roasted Cherry Tomato Bruschetta Recipe
How to make roasted tomato bruschetta with fresh basil, restaurant style
Yield: 2 people
- 1 pkg cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Pinch pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh basil cut into strips
- 1/2 baguette sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil for brushing bread
- 1 garlic clove cut in half
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Place cherry tomatoes into a small bowl and drizzle olive oil on top. Add salt and pepper. Mix gently with a spoon until all the tomatoes are covered in oil.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, place tomatoes evenly dispersed on the pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 min.
- While the tomatoes are baking, slice half of the baguette. Brush each piece of baguette with olive oil on one side.
- Once the tomatoes are finished baking, preheat the oven to broil on high.
- Broil the bread for 1-2 min, watch carefully. Only toast them until your desired doneness.
- Place the tomatoes into a small bowl and add fresh cut basil. Mix them together with a spoon.
- After the bread has finished toasting, rub each piece of bread with the cut side of the garlic. This gives it just a hint of garlic flavor, without being overpowering.
- Add tomato mixture onto the bread pieces.
- Top with freshly grated parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.