Aioli is a specialty sauce that can be used as a dipping sauce, condiment, or meat sauce.
You can use aioli for dipping cauliflower bites, fries, chicken strips, drizzled over tacos or quesadillas, and as a sauce for burgers or salmon.
Aioli is a thin dipping sauce for fries that coats the fry effortlessly. You can flavor aioli for French fries, or sweet potato fries.
Fries go well with garlic aioli, sriracha aioli, chipotle aioli, or spicy aioli.
- Garlic parmesan truffle fries with roasted garlic aioli
- Sweet potato fries with spicy garlic aioli
Burger buns are meant to be coated with aioli sauce to give the burger delicious savory flavor.
You can flavor aioli for your burgers with garlic aioli, jalapeno aioli, avocado aioli, tequila aioli, chipotle aioli, or sriracha aioli.
- Turkey burger with mango jalapeno aioli
- Jalapeno pepper jack burgers with garlic avocado aioli
- Mojo beef burgers with tequila lime aioli
- Chicken burgers with chipotle aioli
Quesadillas can be made with aioli both for dipping sauce, and for mixing with the meat.
After you’ve cooked the meat for the quesadilla, toss it with the aioli sauce until it’s completely covered.
Make your quesadilla with your vegetables, meat and cheese.
Serve your quesadilla with a side of your specialty aioli for dipping sauce.
- Pesto chicken quesadilla cilantro lime aioli
- Chicken quesadilla with ranch aioli
- Jalapeno jack chicken quesadilla with Cajun garlic aioli
Wings can be dipped into spicy aioli’s like chipotle aioli. If you’re looking to tone down the heat on your wings you can go for a ranch aioli dipping sauce.
- Cajun wings with spicy aioli
- Southern fried wings with chipotle aioli
Cauliflower bites are usually flavored with a spiced mixture to turn up the heat. Cauliflower doesn’t have a ton of flavor, so you need to add it in by coating your cauliflower with hot sauce or spices.
Cauliflower bites go well with curry lime aioli, garlic aioli or ranch aioli.
- Crunchy cauliflower bites with curry lime aioli
- Cauliflower bites with garlic aioli
Crisp zucchini bites are best paired with garlic aioli or basil for a delicious dipping sauce.
Zucchini bites on their own don’t have a ton of flavor, therefore they need to be paired with a flavorful aioli to enjoy it as a savory appetizer.
- Crispy zucchini bites with garlic aioli
- Lemon parmesan zucchini bites with basil aioli
Meat balls are delectable all on their own. You can add a dipping sauce like aioli for meat balls to match the flavors of your meat ball.
Asian pork meat balls are flavored with ginger, sesame oil, and soy sauce. Therefore it’s paired with a miso aioli to match the flavor combination together.
- meat balls with rosemary aioli
- pork meat balls with miso aioli
Chicken strips are paired with a dipping sauce to add a tangy flavor to the chicken. Chicken is a fairy neutral flavor that needs to be paired with a flavorful sauce when making chicken strips.
Chicken strips go well with basil aioli, lemon aioli, chipotle aioli, or garlic aioli.
- Chicken tenders with basil aioli
- Chicken tenders with lemon aioli
Crab cakes are a delicacy food that are served in upscale restaurants.
Crab cakes are usually served with a garlic or lemon dipping sauce since these flavors go well with crab.
Crab cakes go well with lemon garlic aioli, roasted red pepper aioli,
Salmon has a rich, oil flavor with a soft texture. Salmon can be cooked and served with aioli as a sauce that covers the salmon. Aioli adds a ton of flavor to salmon.
Salmon can also be cooked and served as the meat in a burger.
Salmon burgers are known for being paired with lemon garlic aioli due to its complimenting flavors.
Aioli is substituted for mayo when making a salmon burger.
- Salmon burgers Sriracha lime aioli
- Seared salmon with red pepper aioli
Tacos can be made with a ton of different sauces to add a variety of flavors.
You can add aioli sauce to coat your meat after you’ve cooked it, and then add it to your tacos.
Another option is to make your tacos, and then add aioli as a sauce for your tacos.
Drizzle the aioli on last for tacos.
Tacos go well with garlic aioli, lime cilantro aioli, and chipotle aioli.
- Chipotle cauliflower tacos with garlic aioli
- Shrimp tacos with lime cilantro aioli
- Street chicken tacos with chipotle aioli
You can flavor your aioli with tequila, garlic, miso, sriracha, rosemary, chipotle, lime, lemon, or curry to compliment the flavor of the food your pairing with your aioli.