White chocolate ganache is a light, flavorful filling for macarons. Make your white chocolate ganache filling before making your macarons so it has time to cool in the fridge.
White Chocolate Ganache Ingredients for Macarons:
- white chocolate wafers
- heavy cream
White chocolate ganache for macarons is a 1:1.8 ratio. It’s a bit thicker than milk or dark chocolate ganache.
White Chocolate Ganache Filling Recipe
- 100 g heavy cream
- 180 g white chocolate wafers
- Place heavy cream in a small saucepan on medium heat. Bring the heavy cream to a simmer, just before it starts to boil remove it from the heat source.
- Measure your white chocolate wafers into a heat proof bowl.
- Pour the boiled cream over the white chocolate wafers.
- Gently stir with a spatula until all of the white chocolate is melted and becomes a smooth mixture.
- Place the white chocolate ganache into the fridge until it's fully cooled.
- Microwave the white chocolate ganache for your macarons in 10 second intervals until you've obtained the consistency you want for piping your macarons.