The best round cookie cutters are made by Ultra Cuisine.
- 11 graduated round cookie cutters
- 1″- 3.5″ in diameter
- professional grade
- stainless steel – made to last
- rounded edges to protect your hands
- firm cutting edge
- lifetime guarantee
Ultra cuisine focuses on creating products that are built to last, easy to clean, and easy to use.
Ultra cuisines round cookie cutters have a large depth to them so you can use them and easily remove your cookie dough from the cookie cutter.
The cutting edge of the cookie cutters are sharp so you don’t have to twist the cookie cutter to get the dough off.
Round cookie cutters can also be used to cut donuts – use varying sizes to cut donuts with the cookie cutters.
Other uses for the best round cookie cutters include:
- poached eggs
- cutting bread for tea sandwiches or appetizers
- dinner rolls
- English muffins
You can hand wash your round cookie cutters when you’re finished with them, or place in the top rack of your dishwasher. Let them dry completely before storing them away.
How to use cookie cutters
- roll out your dough until your desired thickness ~1/4″ thick.
- Place the cookie cutter on the dough with the round side up. The cookie cutter should sit just inside the dough so it fits fully on the dough.
- Gently press down on the cookie cutter until it’s through the dough and you can feel the resistance.
- Pull the cookie cutter directly vertical so it makes a clean cut. Cut all of your cookies this way.
- After you’ve cut the entire dough, you can start removing your cookies from the dough.
- Use a flat plastic flipper to get under the cookie, and place the cookie on a baking sheet. Have them at least 1/2″ away from one another.
- Ball up your dough and roll it out again and repeat the process. Only roll out your dough 2-3 times, as any more rolling the cookies will be too tough and not as chewy.
- Bake your cookies.
- Decorate your cookies.