Step by step guide on how to make frozen rosé at home using an ice cream maker.
What do you need to make frozen rosé?
- 1 bottle rosé wine
- 1 ice cream maker
How do you make frozen rosé?
- Freeze ice cream bowl for 24 hours.
- Chill rosé wine overnight in fridge.
- Place ice cream bowl into ice cream maker.
- Turn ice cream maker on.
- Pour rosé wine into ice cream maker.
- Let churn for 15-20 min.
- Serve and enjoy!
How to store leftover frozen rosé?
- store in an airtight container in the freezer
- let thaw for 10-20 min at room temperature before serving