As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup chocolate melting wafers
- 2 tablespoons orange zest (~2 oranges)
- 4 cups corn flakes
- Melt chocolate in a large glass bowl in the microwave for 1 min. Stir chocolate, microwave again in 20 second intervals until chocolate is fully melted.
- Grate orange zest and add it to the melted chocolate.
- Mix orange zest into chocolate until fully combined.
- Add corn flakes 1 cup/time until fully covered in chocolate.
- Place muffin liners onto a large plate. Fill muffin liners with chocolate covered cornflakes.
- Place in fridge for 1 hour until fully hardened. Keep in fridge until ready to serve.